Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Artsyville Holiday Shop: Day 2! + free gift tags + Glue it Tuesday



Day 2 of the Artsyville Holiday Shop! Two fun things in store today. First: 40% off all 8x10 prints for the Holiday Print Parade Sale in both shops (in the Artsyville store and the Etsy shop). Regular price is $16 each. Today (only!) they are $9.60 each.

Second fun thing: a free To/From gift tag printable! Print on red and/or green cardstock, cut 'em out, punch a hole and string them with twine to top off your gifts. Get the printable here.

Since I am featuring a new deal each day through Friday, some of you have asked if you can place your orders throughout the week & have me ship it all at once to help save on the shipping costs. Yep -- you know I will! Just let me know in the notes to seller (on Etsy) or special instructions (in the Artsyville store) that you'd like me to batch your orders through the week. I'll ship everything to you this Saturday and reimburse the shipping overage once I've packed and weighed your order.

It's also Glue it Tuesday - share your cut & paste adventures for the week! (Sorry, no glue for me today! :)) Back tomorrow (Wednesday) with a smash bang doodle deal AND I'm hosting a giveaway stop on the LimeTreeFruits 2014 Planner blog hop (Raine makes the world's most awesome planners!!)



1 comment:

storybeader said...

great idea for the gift giving season! {:-D