Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day Two on the Hop! Joanne Sharpe (Plus Glue it Tuesday/Tape it Tuesday: week 25)


Back to the gluebook this week! I took a little beer & magazine break last night from the tape madness and had a little cut & paste fun while I was at it :) These are all snippets from the current Flea Market Style issue -- I LOVE this magazine. I can see exactly what I want my house to look like in nearly every picture, but can never manage to do it myself. I can scout out the exciting object here and there but some people are just so brilliant at putting it all together. And they have such visions. They can see a dirty bucket and make the most amazing lamp out of it. I cannot. I dream, though. Someday maybe. Until then I'll just keep cutting out pictures.

If you are new to Glue it Tuesday/Tape it Tuesday (pick your pleasure), welcome! It's a low-pressure, friendly, week-in for you to share any of your adhesive adventures. Journaling, collage, paper crafting, whatever. Just drop the link to your blog post below so everyone can find you.

Our hostess on the Artsyville tape hop today is one of my favorite letterladies ever, Joanne Sharpe! Go see what she did! Super journaling idea + another chance to snag a 6 pack! {The full blog hop schedule is here!}.

Happy Tuesday!




5 comments:

iHanna said...

Your inspiration spreads always makes me smile, and want to get my glue stick out again!

Happy Glue it Tuesday!

Patricia said...

I just got my 3 rolls of tape yesterday! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! Planned on giving it to my daughter...hmmm...I better enter that giveaway! ;)

Michellem said...

Love the movement and life in your collages!

Linda said...

really enjoying the blog hop so far!!

storybeader said...

I wasn't sure if you were here this week. Nice to see your adventures. Got to check out that magazine {:-D