Tuesday, June 18, 2013

glue it tuesday: week 14

photo-392
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I'm late with the check-in, I know. The afternoon at the doctor's office was not inspiring in the least and I got sidetracked with the magnet sale yesterday (which went swimmingly; thank you!) so I cobbled together a collage this morning that at least manages to knock out Glue it Tuesday and ICAD at the same time. If there is a Haiku challenge out there, this will satisfy that too. Can't wait to see what you made this week. Happy Gluesday!



15 comments:

iHanna said...

Hey, no worries. I saved you a spot in the bar! Let's have some wine with the glue?

aimee said...

hanna, it's a deal! open bar this week!

Phoenix Peacock said...

I love love this silly piece! Haha.
And my own Glue It Tuesday had a disaster of its own. So I'll have to play again a bit later.

Andria said...

No worries...just glad to see you up and running! (Up and gluing, at least!)

storybeader said...

not to worry!
Great to get some multi-tasking in, which I did too! {:-D

Deborah Weber said...

Love you haiku-ready multipurpose fun card. And yay for whenever the doors open.

Ariel said...

What a sweet little card. Sometimes it's fun to get ready with the post and wait for the host:)No problem at all.

Natasha said...

I hope the need to go to the doctors was not serious. I think it is one of those weeks for wine. I will join you and Hanna!!

Linda said...

wine party??? I'm in! :)Love your GIT project! Hope all is OK with you.

Dianne said...

Adorable icad...always great to fulfill two challenges in one!

Carolyn Dube said...

The dr office may not have inspired you but you found your way to a very fun ICAD!

Marit said...

A "glue it haiku"... AWESOME!!!

joy said...

Hi! This is my first time here and don't really know what the rules are, so I hope my ATC qualifies! Your blog is SO happy and colorful!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love your page today.
Rinda

bohemiannie! art said...

It's all good! And your knocked together collage is even better!