Thursday, June 13, 2013

fresh and local

fresh-and-local-3-shop

Greetings from the East Coast on a soggy Thursday morning! Hey, Midwest, thanks for the crappy weather! I've served up a new drawing for Fresh and Local just in time for Farmers Market season. This was another redo of one of my original pieces that needed freshening up, so to speak, and I'm very happy with it now. What I'm not happy about is that our Farmers Market does not open until the end of June, which I found out last week when I dragged the kids over to the train station to find an empty parking lot. They were so outraged that I had made them walk all that way for nothing that we were forced to go next door to Carlo's Bakery (the Cake Boss guy) for cupcakes.

Crazy day here... I'm in the middle of a magnetic drama and will explain later... back tomorrow for PPF!

xo
Aimee

{8x10 Fresh and Local print in the Etsy shop and the Artsyville store}

5 comments:

cath c said...

cupcakes do make everything better.

Beth Niquette said...

Hello, Aimee! This is SO cool. Your artwork with words just blesses me down to my sox.

Nic McLean said...

gorgeous illustration. shame about the farmers' market-i thought it would be open sooner but hey ho if you can't buy fresh veg then cupcakes are a great substitute!

lori vliegen said...

fabulous, fabulous, fabulous! and you get bonus points for putting everything in a grid....you know how i love me a grid! i also love me cupcakes.....xox

S.E.Minegar said...

come to summit...our farmers' market runs from may-nov,sundays 8-1. we have a green market that starts later this month too.

my faves: pizza truck, shaken lemonade, duffins (doughnut muffins),and pickle on a stick.

:)