Friday, May 24, 2013

it's here!

secret-garden-washi-tape-with-artsyville2

The Secret Garden washi tape is here and it arrived so much more quickly than I expected! I promised I'd stay off the caps lock, so I will, but it turned out perfectly and I couldn't be happier! Because the quality of tape on the market can vary drastically depending on how and where it is made, I was a nervous wreck until this first delivery showed up on the doorstep. I was thrilled to find that it is a lovely & heavier weight (yet still slightly translucent) tape, comparable to the premium Japanese masking tapes that I use and love. No curling on the ends and no thin waxy stuff. Happy me.

Since this was a small production run (we wanted to make sure the quality was up to par before placing a huge order), I have limited quantities in my online store and in my Etsy shop. If it sells out, I'll be able to get right back to the drawing board and bring more Artsyville designs to the collection!

Check back at noon EST today & I'll announce the Make Time For Your Art 8x10 print winners. Thanks everyone for helping keep me afloat & encouraged through my washi tape roller coaster ride!

UPDATE: We have winners! The Artsyville accountant (the Random Number Generator) chose mtnmermaid, Suzie, and Kristina. Congrats! Send me your addresses and I'll mail your prints first thing Monday. And thanks everyone for entering!

16 comments:

Parabolic Muse said...

Just got some. So coo!

Tricia @ Daring Hue said...

THIS IS SO EXCITING!!! <-- Caps lock totally necessary

Kirstin McCulloch said...

It looks amazing! And I bet it flies out of your shop!

rachel awes said...

smitten!

Nolene Burnett said...

I love it!

girlunwinding said...

Congrats!! and YAY for the rest of us~ I placed my order and can't wait to put it to work!
~Dawn

Rhonda H said...

YAY! Yes I agree about the CAPS LOCK EXCITEMENT! LOL
Got 3 rolls, one for me and 2 gifts -- can't wait to play with it!

Mary Walker said...

You're so savvy great idea

Shelly said...

Awesomeness... but you know that already. :) I think I just ordered two. Or eighty-two because paypal was acting crazy so I probably clicked way too many buttons.

Karen Smithey said...

How exciting about the tape! Totally worthy of all caps!

Natasha said...

Congrats! Must be so thrilling to actually hold it on your hands and then imagine other people creating with it as well!!

Bella Sinclair said...

OMG! These are sooo coool coool cooooool! I needs it.

Bella Sinclair said...

OMG! These are sooo coool coool cooooool! I needs it.

mjk said...

fantastic!!! congratulations, i looks yummy. will definetly be getting some soon.

denthe said...

Oh Aimee, that washi-tape is awesome! what a great idea! I never even knew you could let someone make this for you ....

tangledpen said...

So great! I'm really happy for you, that the washi tape meets your expectations :) I'm sure you'll have many happy buyers!
Cheers, Jana