Tuesday, May 28, 2013

glue it tuesday: week 11


I had fun with an empty Stash tea box for this week's Glue it Tuesday. These little boxes are the best! Four more are in the works to rescue all those tiny things constantly being eaten by the stacks: stickers, bits of paper, business cards, jotter, erasers, etc. (with an emphasis on the etc.) If you are into ATCs, these are perfect file boxes, as they measure just slightly larger than 2.5" wide. Just chop off the flaps, cut & paste as you wish, and you're done. Now I just need to thrift a hutch or something large with loads of shelves and nooks to store them (the kind I always see in magazines that people say they just 'happened upon' in flea markets or at garage sales... I have not yet been so lucky).

Goes without saying there's a lot of tea in the Glue it Tuesday lounge today -- come in & have a cup or two!

9 comments:

betsy said...

Love this box! How fun. I like reusing boxes as well, now I'll be gluing all over my tea boxes!!

tangledpen said...

Great idea! ...perfect for those ATCs :)
I love that 'do not freeze' pingu ;)
Happy GIT,
Jana

Marcia (123 blog) said...

gorgeous!!! I am also permanently on the lookout for one of those hutches.... but they seem to evade me too.

Karen said...

Perfect idea! Since we drink lot's of tea overhere i can start right now :)

girlunwinding said...

What a great idea to use those boxes for storing ATC's . I love the decoupage collage work you did on that box! I need to drink more tea in bags. I tend to favor the loose variety.
Have a great Glue It Tuesday!
~Dawn

storybeader said...

yes, little boxes are the best. Add those Coffee International boxes to the tea boxes, and I'm right there! {:-Deb

Head Krazy said...

The only thing missing on your little box of goodness is your washi tape! What up with that? Slap some on!

Deborah Weber said...

What a perfect sized box and now it's all covered in wonderfulness!

Patricia/NYC said...

Thanks for stoppibng by my blog, Aimee!! I read your comment & added my link! :)