Tuesday, May 21, 2013

glue it tuesday: week 10

glue sticks

I found happiness at Sam's Club on Saturday in a 24-pack of glue sticks -- complete with its own little stand!

and I found double happiness yesterday at the National Stationery Show... my first visit ever! I've wanted to go for years. Paper heaven! My feet were numb and my eyes were crossed and my mind was whirling in the very best way possible by the time I left.

Can't wait to see what everyone is sharing in the Glue it Tuesday lounge this week... bring it on!

xo,
Aimee



11 comments:

Textile Recycler said...

Ahahaha! A girl after my own heart...

Maria Ontiveros said...

Ooooh . . . party favors at the Glue it Tuesday Lounge! LOL!
Rinda

iHanna said...

Lovely view! I should buy my glue sticks in bulk too!

Cheryl said...

Yesterday I spent all the evening hours watching the TV news about the devastation in a place where I once lived: Moore, Oklahoma, which was devastated by a vast tornado.

girlunwinding said...

Perfect background for displaying your glue stick find!
~Dawn

storybeader said...

gosh, I get high off of a stationery store. But a whole national show! Oh my! Does the stand hold one or 24? {:-Deb

Deborah Weber said...

An abundance of glue and paper - is there a better heaven?

Michellem said...

I dream of attending the National Stationery Show - can't wait to see some of your pics!!

Marit said...

I LOVE the photo you share today... a girl can never have enough gluesticks! Enjoy, enjoy!

anika said...

I love the idea of so many glue sticks. what abundance! I went to NSS/Surtex last year, and really wanted to hop on a bus and go again this year, but it just didn't work out. Next year!

Parabolic Muse said...

Aimee, when I saved my blog post I had no idea I had your link completely wrong! I've just fixed it, but I wanted to tell you in case people were completely confused.

I may have had glue on the brain.