Tuesday, March 5, 2013

List it Tuesday 3/5: I'd Like to Visit

I'd like to visit
Topic for this week: I'd like to visit (and things I'd like to do there). I didn't have time to doodle my list this week, but I'll keep it open here for you!

Next Tuesday's topic: favorite childhood games!

Just a fair warning... I'm getting the itch to try another regular feature here, so List it Tuesday's days might be numbered again. Sorry to start and stop again on you, but I like to keep things fresh around here, so it might just be one of those things that comes & goes seasonally, like my moods. Or if anyone has a burning desire to carry on the listing reins, let me know.

Wishing you all a great week!


7 comments:

Lynn Fisher said...

I think you are a hardy soul for keeping List-it going thus far. Thanks Aimee...and what bridge is that?

Deborah Weber said...

While I'm enjoying playing in List-it, I'm totally in favor of mood following and freshening up. ;-)

Cheryl said...

Hi Aimee, I'm game for any art challenge you care to host!

Thanks for the fun, Cheryl

Textile Recycler said...

As much fun as it is to share an check in on everyone, I totally understand the need to change it up.. do what you need to..follow your heart..and know that you've had a wonderful impact on my creativity..gracias ;)

Fran Traina said...

me too! I'm open to whatever you host Aimee:) FranT
My list will link up soon!

Paula Bogdan said...

Just found you guys, but I totally agree with the other comments. I'm game for whatever you might come up with!

Steve Macwan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.