Tuesday, February 5, 2013

magic words

magnet-pack-I-Need-Art
I Need Art magic word magnet pack

magnet-pack-strong-heart
Strong Heart magic word magnet pack

magnet-pack-chocolate-power
Chocolate Power magic word magnet pack

magnet-pack-need-good-wine
Need Good Wine magic word magnet pack

Two posts in one day! The reason for this: I finished my magic words ahead of schedule and wanted to share. It's magnetic poetry, Artsyville style -- a collection of words that I've hand lettered, printed, magnetized, and cut into wonky shapes for you to assemble thoughts you never knew you had ;) I've only put four sets in the shop for now to see how they do before I go overboard with these. If they are flops, no harm done -- they will just go on our household dry erase board where we can leave ridiculous messages for each other!

Also, I'm so excited to be part of Jessica Swift's ARTISTS + RENEGADES Interview Series today. Stop by & say hi if you have a chance, and see if you can figure out which statement I made that was a complete whopper!

5 comments:

Ces said...

Wow! You are the most prolific artist I know! Your world is filled with color! every time I use my Fiesta dishes, I remember your work.

Lucy Chen said...

I love your colours, too. And I'm going to visit the linked page and say hi there too.

Mary Walker Designs said...

Too fun I hope they do well

Andria said...

These magnets look so colorful and fun!

Bella Sinclair said...

Magnetized! As if your doodles weren't attractive enough already. :) Hehehe, these are fun words. A few immediately popped out at me, like Nap and Cookie. And Twinkie from your list below!

Oh, I have no doubt whatsoever that you led exciting, adrenaline-pumping lives! You are colorful, through and through.