Tuesday, February 26, 2013

List it Tuesday 3/6: What Works

what works

This week's suggested topic was "what's working for you." Here in Artsyville the list is as follows: every single colored pencil at Dick Blick (above) and pretty much everything else in the store, the gradual progression towards spring, grinding coffee beans again, the two Prabal Gurung dresses that I got at Target (but you'd never know it; they are that cute!), a clean attic (finally did the deed last week), the black clodhoppers that I got for $10, going to bed earlier (not in my nature, but I feel so much better in the morning), going to the library more than regularly, the weekly meal planning (Mr. A decides on the menu and cooks; I shop and clean), and taking a few gut wrenching risks.

Next week: pick a city you've never been to, consult a travel guide and name ten (or however many you wish) places you'd like to visit there.

{side note: I have a secret code alive & well in the shop until midnight EST tonight! enter 2THOUSANDTHANKS for 20% off all things Artsyville. My little Facebook page went over 2000 likes this past week and I wanted to celebrate!}

10 comments:

Lynn Fisher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn Fisher said...

Oh, are the PG clothes there already? I feel a shopping trip coming on!

aimee said...

They are HERE and I LOVE THEM!

Marcia (123 blog) said...

OH, a big congratulations!

Those coloured pencils look delicious :)

Karyna @ Paper Squid said...

Oh I love DickBlick. We don't have one here in Miami (I think they might build one, because I actually checked the website recenlty, lol). But anyway, great list... love these list it tuesdays. Btw, I think early nights sounds like something I should try tooo...and more risks.

xo :)
-Karyna

storybeader said...

Great weekly meal planning. I'll go to the grocery store with DH, but he does all the cooking! Only way I get to a DickBlick store is on the internet! {:-D

Deborah Weber said...

Oooh I'm inspired by your list. And I have to say two of my favorite scents are wood shavings from freshly sharpened colored pencils and freshly ground coffee beans. ;-)

Mary Walker Designs said...

I love the smell of colored pencils and crayons.

Bella Sinclair said...

I want a job naming colors. I'd give them names like Monday Blue or Chipboard Gray or Embarrassment Red.

Woohoo for 2000! Rockstar!

Introverted Art said...

oh these colors are so amazing!