Tuesday, December 4, 2012

list it tuesday 12/4: comforts

photo-99

their drawings / chocolove sea salt in dark chocolate / tazo refresh tea / colors and forms that fall into just the right patterns / making coffee / boarding calls / suitcases / stacks of books / little shops / oceans / crochet / deep sleeps / things handmade by people i like / walking / running / driving / flying / fresh bread / layers of warmth / quiet hours / support / full moons / sounds of the bus and train / waking up to a tidy kitchen / memories / everyone home / everyone OK / bourrée in e minor by bach / hang on little tomato by pink martini / love / remembering life in Lawrence / newspapers (real ones) / enormous diner breakfasts / paper / friendships that don't lapse even when they do / stars / colorful houses / hearing other languages / containers of things / hearty soups / options

{next week's suggested topic comes from natasha may: contents of your junk drawer}

22 comments:

painted fish studio said...

is it possible to love a list? yes it is. i love this list.

Lynn Fisher said...

Love it! And the drawing just adds so much.
I'll bet we all have something with paper on all our lists.
-Lynn

Cheryl said...

"Stacks of books" on your list: always a staple at my house. Loved your list as usual. As Lynn commented, we have "paper" in common.

NatashaMay said...

Woot! My suggestion is next week. :) I better come up with something good. :)) Great list! I love tea, too.

rachel awes said...

i ADORE the la la land art!!!!!
+ your list is sublime.
love. every. drop.
xox

Mary Walker Designs said...

I love colorful houses too expecially some of the Victorian houses in Cape May. I've never heard of that kind of chocolate before.

storybeader said...

waking up to a tiny kitchen! That's a good one, which I never see! Didn't even think about sleep! {:-D

iHanna said...

Adding in my list of christmas ideas, can't imagine this month without them so they are a comfort to me, as many traditions are...

Kamana said...

todays lists are so calming. just what i need.

Ces Adorio said...

Your blessings come in many ways. I kept every art the epsilons made, much to the irritation of their father who says, we have too many. So I framed some of them and ecorated my office. I get more compliments on their art than I do on mine. Have a beautiful Tuesday.

Annie Pazoo said...

Aimee your list is so, so wonderful!

T.L. Holmes Williams said...

A great list, Aimee! Many on there I can honestly say I wish I'd included on mine :) This was a fun one!

Em said...

Quite a few on here I would like to have on mine! Nice list!

Nicole : Three By Sea said...

I love your girls' drawings...I think these would make awesome keepsake books when they're older.
I also love how many little comforts you are able to find in life.

Bella Sinclair said...

Hahahahaha, I'm crazy in love with the dreamer! Hehehehehe. Here's to friendships that don't lapse and gigantic diner breakfasts. Artsyville makes it into my comfort list, big time.

Karyna @ Paper Squid said...

This is a really great list... I've always loved this idea you started. I'm inspired to start again with my list it tuesday! :)

Triche said...

"Contents of your junk drawer"—which one!?

Sally said...

I definitely take comfort in pleasant memories, too. Great list.

Textile Recycler said...

Your list is wonderful... I'm with you on the soups and the smell of baked bread makes me feel warm & fuzzy...

moonsweetie said...

I love your list! Reading the submissions for this list theme just gives me all sorts of warm fuzzies!

Molly said...

great list of comforts! i have some of the same quirky ones, even though they didn't make my list. i absolutely love colorful houses!

Karyna @ Paper Squid said...

This drawing is awesome :)