Tuesday, December 11, 2012

list it tuesday 12/10: the junk drawer

photo-103

two joker cards / expired gymbucks / jello coupon that is not a redeemable coupon / two camera batteries and two camera cases (no camera) / pencils with chewed off erasers / gigantic crochet hook / membership to the bronx zoo (used once) / foil stars and circle stickers (everyone has those) / nintendo stylus (6) / staples (loose) / metrocard (fully loaded) / sunscreen / dried out glue sticks / dried out highlighter / phone chargers / east wok menu / WHERE IS MY TAPE / WHERE ARE MY SCISSORS / aquaphor advanced therapy lotion / broken alarm clock / broken pencil sharpener (3) / loose pencil shavings / north american van lines moving stickers / porcelain touch-up paint (not ours) / reminder for orthodontist appointment six months ago / other things of unknown provenance / and enough loose change to fund all village meters for a day

next week's suggested topic: holiday faves (days, traditions, events, recipes, people, memories, drives, places, music, etc...) and then List it Tuesday will be on winter vacation until January 8!

{and don't miss my other post today: a stencil hop and my arty label tutorial!}

16 comments:

Tracey Fletcher King said...

Glad you have Where are my scissors as well...I also have Where is my stapler ... I must admit to eing curious who is the eraser muncher... and oddly impressed by 6 nintendo styluses... or is the plural stylii???
great list... and fun topic...xx

Lynn Fisher said...

Look at you go! You are right on top of things.
Such a fun topic. I see you have the same problem with putting away glue stics and markers that are dried up, thinking that somehow under cover of night they'll get all juiced up again. I keep hoping.

NatashaMay said...

I didn't dare to take a shot of my junk drawer. :) At least you know where your coupons are. I was given coupons for my birthday and lost them. Sigh. There goes my birthday gift. Did you clean out your drawer when you were finished cataloging it? :)) Thanks for picking my suggestion for this week.

Mary Walker Designs said...

So many things end up in the junk drawer for the 'just in case' moments. Who really needs joker cards? If you throw them away you'll no doubt want to play a game that needs them. Better safe than sorry!

Em said...

I want the stick on stars. I can imagine giving them out to truckers.

Okay. Maybe that's a bad idea. Never mind. LOL!

Great junk drawer.

Buffalo Lucy said...

Wow, your drawer is remarkably similar to ours. But more colorful. :)

Xoxo

storybeader said...

camera battery! That's what I needed to get! Thanks for the reminder {:-D

Bella Sinclair said...

Oh, you brave brave girl. :D

I is borrowing your tape and scissors to wrap presents. I tried to leave you a note but your highlighter was dried out. Sorry.

Molly said...

i have to admit, i feel a bit like a voyeur peeking into someone's medicine cabinets! :-) great list and lots of fun. i have many of the same things in junk drawers throughout my house and office!

Nicole : Three By Sea said...

Yes, I'm loving these peeks in everyone's junk drawers, so fun & fascinating!!

moonsweetie said...

I love this list, and I love those foil stars! Those are classic!!!

Textile Recycler said...

The drawer of a true artist! Love you Miss Aimee!

Katie R. said...

Is that Nintendo stylus 6 mean 6? I can never even find one... Yours looks much more cleaner than mine.

Cheryl said...

Aimee, Your commenters' comments are so hilarious to read, as was your description of your junk drawer.

I can identify with a few of your items: dried glue sticks and markers struck a note. Except to be honest with you I throw those away right away because I don't have a junk drawer.

Thanks for the fun list topic!

Kalycakes said...

Staples are the staple of junk drawers world wide!

city said...

thanks for share...