Saturday, December 1, 2012

holy naptime

holy-naptime-pic

Finished my last piece for Art Every Day Month. Time for a nap! As usual, I was spotty at my AEDM game, but the last thirty days have been like living in a blender, so I'm surprised I got anything out on paper at all. Thanks for the snoozespiration on this piece to my friend Karen, who blurted this out after we had stuffed ourselves with pizza and cheesy garlic bread at Lisa's house, and we were all in dire need of a nap. I couldn't have said it better myself, so I sought (and got) her permission to doodle it out! Happy weekend, AEDM, and PPF to all of you!

17 comments:

Mary Walker Designs said...

Congrats on acheiving a large portion of your AEDM.

rachel awes said...

LOVE!
i'm there!
xox

Deanna said...

My daughter would love this! She's the queen of taking naps lol. Great job!

bohemiannie! art said...

LOL! Perfect.

painted fish studio said...

yay! i've been up for 3 hours and i'm ready for a nap! : )

Suzy said...

Nothing better than a nap! Love it.Happy PPF!

Ces Adorio said...

I think you did a great job considering that there was a natural disaster in the middle of this project. You were an inspiration to us all for keeping your spirits up in the midst of adversity. I wish you a very Merry Christmas season.

Bella Sinclair said...

The only thing better than a good nap after a carbfest is the sight of all your colors rockin' it out on paper. Your life in a blender? Pour me out a cocktail of that!

Sharon Evans said...

Naps are great, love the coloursa in this.

denthe said...

Haha, love it! The doodles surrounding the text are great too! Love the happy colours!

Kirstin McCulloch said...

Lol! I have loved seeing your aedm posts. And i think i will join you in that nap!

Introverted Art said...

Aimee, this is amazing! I HEART naps!!!! ;-)

Lynn Fisher said...

Happy weekend to you as well Aimee! Good look'n doodle : )
-Lynn

lorik said...

What a great idea - and lovely happy design!

Andria said...

Love your Holy Naptime piece...pretty sure we can all identify with the sentiment!!

helloitssandra.blogspot.com said...

Great work, its bright and fun!

Cheryl said...

May your days be merry and bright!

...dreaming of a holy naptime....