Friday, November 23, 2012

a village in my mind & full color friday

photo-73

When things get bothersome in real life, this is where I go. There's a place for everyone here if you'd like to escape too. As you might notice, this village has full power (including heat and hot water) 24/7. There is no shortage, outage, wreckage, damage or breakage in this village. There's also no mortgage. Just move on in, and we'll have arty parties all the time!

Also, there are no lines in this village for Black Friday because I have no idea what Black Friday is. Here in Artsyville we're having Full Color Friday in the shop! From now until tomorrow (Saturday 12 noon EST), buy an 8x10 doodle print and get a 5x7 of your choice for free. No limit! Just let me know clearly in the notes to seller which 5x7 you'd like for each 8x10 you buy.

I'll have fresh stuff and new doodle deals every day throughout this weekend, and then I'll take the Artsyville staff (my kids) to the PO on Monday to send out the goods. Your orders are turning them into mailing experts and postal whizzes! You should see the confidence as they approach that automated postal machine ;)

Happy weekend!

24 comments:

Carin Cullen said...

That's one cool village Aimee! I'd move in in a heart-beat (and with no mortgage...wahey...party on!)

Jennifer said...

i am ready to move in! love this doodle! and i love you! xoxo

NatashaMay said...

Love this! Such bright happy colors. :)

Enejy clemens said...

Love this piece. Is full of very happy colors!!!
Happy PPF!

Leah said...

I want to live in this village! Sign me up for a turquoise house. :-)

Kirstin McCulloch said...

I love this! As always your art is so inspirational! I love how bright it is and I want to live some where that nothing matches! X

Kristin said...

Awe, this is SO cute! I love all your poppy colors - you have a strong voice that is all yours ;)
THANK YOU too for your congratulations and offer to help - you are so sweet - thanks for the offer - I just may take you up on it, I really do have a lot to learn :) xoxo

Marcia (123 blog) said...

I just LOVE your doodles :) And your village sounds super-awesome as does the "child labour"!

I've sent a friend to e-meet you because she doodles too and I just found this out today!

rachel awes said...

you must know how much i love this one, dear friend. xoxox

Netty said...

Loving your great doodle village, so fab. Happy PPF, Annette x

Gloria said...

Awesome color and print. Very happy piece.:)

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Very dynamic and happy village ~ love the colors and positive energy ~ Great work and post ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

Faye said...

What a wonderful village you've created! Very colorful and idyllic.

Judy Hartman said...

I would love to be able to look out at the world through your eyes! You are amazingly talented, positive and a wonderfully colorful artist! Love your village!

Bella Sinclair said...

Whoa! Look at that gorgeous explosion of color! Wooohooo, no shortage, outage, wreckage, damage, breakage and mortgage. Hopefully, no age-age either. I'm a-packin' my bags!

Hehehehe, you have the cutest staff!

Tracey Fletcher King said...

This is awesome even if I can't spot a tea cup or pot anywhere... how can you have an art village without tea???? This is gorgeous though... and your work is super duper awesome at the moment, so maybe the outages are sparking lots of great painting vibes for you...xx

Giggles said...

I just know there is a good cup of coffee there, a nice cinnamon bun,and loads of love!! Let me me grab my broom and imagination I'll be there in a click of my heels!! Wonderful illustration!!

Hugs Giggles

Elisa said...

such a fun village aimee! I had so much fun looking at your work!

Za faran said...

Fun and color filled! I am sure its going to be full of interesting people too!

denthe said...

Oh Aimee, when I saw this doodle I wanted to have it! It is sooo me! So I went to your Etsyshop and was blown away by all the wonderful art in there. Can't believe I've never visited before .... And for the first time ever I've purchased something on Etsy! This print, and thnx to your generosity another really beautiful one to go with it. Although I must admit I had a very hard time choosing .... So glad I popped by today :-) ♥ denthe

Anne Manda said...

Fabulous! Fun and colorful! Happy PPF!

Andria said...

Beautiful work, Aimee!

Gloria said...

Love your very colorful and doodlely village!

JKW said...

Good grief, you words are like a poem, I said them out loud b/c it sounded so melodic. OK, I'm moving in, it's a happy happy place. Blessings, Janet PPF