Monday, December 8, 2008

tobhobanobkobsob


that's 'thanks' in ob, one of my favorite gobbledygook languages, for such tremendous support for my shop opening this weekend. a very special tobhobanobkobsob goes out to jan from scoutie girl, traci from serendipity factory, joanne from breathe as me, stephanie levy, and soulbrush for the features on their blogs and sending traffic to etsyville for me.

birdie girl picked two names out of the lampshade this afternoon, and the winners are: cindy and rachel! when you have a chance, ladies, please e-mail me your addresses and which print you would like.

oh, and if you're interested, speaking ob is easy enough to learn: just add 'ob' after every consonant and leave the vowels as they are. instant fluency. then go gossip in public with a friend; no one will know what you're saying.

13 comments:

●• Tiny Red said...

escellent!!!! i shall try this :)) not sure my level of dyslexia will allow me to do well but, worth a try :D

cindy : quaint said...

Obi-Wan Kenobi is all I can say in this foreign tongue! But, I can say HURRAH! I'm a winner and will email you once I can choose one. Thanks, Aimee and Birdie Girl!

Bella Sinclair said...

I would say, "wob-o-wob," but it makes me think of my underarms.

You're off to a great start! It's certainly a great motivator to keep creating, isn't it? A BIG congrats to Cindy and Rachel. Ooooh, you gals are so lucky!

joanne said...

cob-o-nob-gob-rob-a-tob-u-lob-a-tob-i-o-nob-sob!!

:)

daisy janie : scoutie girl said...

ou-yay are elcome-way! Pig latin's all I have in me....

Your art has such good mojo - it's always been such a lift for me to see what you have next!

heather smith jones said...

and keep an eye out, i hope you'll see your work on modish soon too! ;)

Krissy said...

congrats on the great start :)

Simone said...

Congratulations! I can celebrate too... managed to finish my book this weekend (just in time for christmas), so the blog is now up and running (finally!).

painted fish studio said...

cob
o
nob
gob
rob
a
tob
sob
!

aimee said...

hobahobahobahobahoba :)

Esti said...

This would be too much for me! I have enough now, improving my English, ha, ha...

Marie-Louise said...

all these lovely handwritings,I like it very much:)

e.beck.artist said...

how have i never heard of this?