Friday, December 12, 2008

surprise goodies








gave artsygirl the camera this afternoon to document some of the marvelous surprise gifts that have landed in our mailbox this past week... birdiegirl holding two gorgeous pieces of artwork, the sweet little girl print from the ubertalented bella sinclair and the african drummer from soulful soulbrush...took the camera back from artsygirl to get a pic of her holding the groovy market tote from my thoughtful friend estelle, who brought this back from france and treated me to an early birthday cookie yesterday...me wearing these beautiful vintage hair clips from generous ricë, who has sent me so many surprise goodie packages recently that my girls start jumping up and down when they see lime-colored and cowboy-adorned envelopes in the mailbox because they know chances are good that she included a few smarties for them...and last but not least, a few pictures of birdiegirl at the children's museum in indy a few weeks ago...she discovered a mirror exhibit and was beyond confused...all she could say was... "one me...two me... three me..."

17 comments:

●• Tiny Red said...

ohh there you are!!! looking sweet and waht a gorgeous red coat!!!! i have a similar one :)

the girls are looking more and more beautiful!!! go artsygirls!!! :D***

Ces said...

These are fun pictures. I love the all the clothes you are wearing. t's been cold here this week so we got to wear winter clothes, it even snowed yesterday. Bella Sinclair is such a darling artist and creates the cuutest lovable and endearing images of children. He artwork exudes happiness. I also like visiting Soulbrush. She is groovy.

Bella Sinclair said...

Aw, Ces, shucks.

Heeheeeheeeeeee! Your POST is a great surprise! Lots of love still travels by way of snail mail.

Can I just say, I ADORE artsygirl's outfit. FABulous coat, and her cap! And oh, look how those shoes go perfectly with fallen leaves. She's turning into quite the photographer. I think she has your beautiful eye. Good gracious! What does she have in that fabulous humong-o bag, birdiegirl?!

And birdie, adorable little sweetcake that she is. She doesn't look too happy to see other girls just like her. Yes, I'd be mortified to be in the same outfit as one other. But 6..7..8? Ack!

As you for, darling, you look simply mah-velous. You're so stylish with that chic vintage hairpin. Gorgeous!

Thanks for the pics. I have some awards for you.

Nina Crittenden said...

So fun! I especially love the cloud photo and the hair clip! Your girls are lovely!

heather smith jones said...

this post is so fun. i love seeing you and the girls. tell artsygirl hi for me!
this is fun for me too be/c i recognize those shops in the background. :)

daisy janie : scoutie girl said...

what a nice surprise to see all the pretty ladies here! wasn't sure i clicked on artsyville when i saw sweet faces looking back at me! thanks for sharing - made me laugh to see birdiegirl staring through the skyroof on her stroller! awesome.

Christy said...

Such lovely photos of you girls! Happy birthday to you!

Esti said...

You look so great in that coat, and can I just say that I love those hairclips!
And then your girls... are so so cute! Hello there!!
:D

cindy : quaint said...

it's so great to see you three beautiful girls! i love the clothes you all have on and the clip is divine. the stroller is so neat with the sky roof and you received such lovely gifts. happy birthday!

jess gonacha said...

i love seeing pics of you and your darling girls! that photo of your daughter looking in the mirrors is so funny. :)

Krissy said...

Love the photos!!! What gorgeous girls you are :)

painted fish studio said...

eeeks! everyone is so beautiful! thank you for sharing, it's so fun to have a face with the name.

please sir said...

Yay for goodies - you are all so beautiful too!

Julia said...

This is such a fabulous photo documentary! The little ones are precious!

I stopped by via Quaint Handmade :)

joanne said...

what a gorgeous group of ladies...so much color and fun and cheer and lovely coats and art...WOW...i LOVE it :)

Lynn Fisher said...

You and "the fam" are SO cute!
-Lynn

L'Atelier said...

what fun photos of you and your gorgeous girls!
love them